4D3N Istanbul, Grand Bazaar, Hagia Sophia & Bosphorus （210822）
From 21 Aug 2022 to 24 Aug 2022
FROM $505.00 /ADULT
- 4 Day 3 Night
- All Gender
- Adult Age
- 12 to 65
- Child Age
- 2 to 11
Please login for more details.
Featured itinerary：Enjoy a 4-days tour in Istanbul. Your journey will include Hagia Sophia, Constantinople Racecourse, The Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and the Grand Bazaar, Egyptian Market or Spice Bazaar, the Bosphorus, Golden Horn, Camlica Hill and summer palace of “Beylerbeyi”.
What is included in this package: -
- 3-night accommodation at Grand Yavuz or Yigitalp or similar in Istanbul with 2BF.
- Full-day city tour in Istanbul with lunch.
- Full-day tour to the Egyptian Market, Beylerbeyi Palace, Bosphorus and lunch.
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites as per description.
- Official English-speaking guide during the tours.
- All transfers as mentioned in this itinerary.
- 24/7 emergency phone line.
- Daily breakfast.
- Local taxes.
Not included in this package: -
- Personal expenses & Gratuities (optional).
- International air tickets.
Day 1 Arrival in Istanbul （-/-/-）
- After your arrival in the city that was once Byzantium (and later Constantinople), your English-speaking assistant will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel in one of our private vehicles. He will help you with the check-in, inform you about all the details of your trip, offer a brief presentation of the city and its day-to-day life and answer your questions. The rest of the day will be free for you to relax and start enjoying this stunning city.
- Alternatively, you can join the Night Cruise on the Bosphorus with Dinner & Show or enjoy an hour's pampering at the Hamam Cimberlitas.
Day 2 Full Day Istanbul City Tour (B/L/-)
- After a delicious breakfast and, at the time indicated, we will pick you up from your hotel, or the nearest meeting point, to begin the full day tour of this magnificent city. It includes an official English-speaking guide, tickets, lunch at a central restaurant and a visit to the most resplendent monuments that the Ottoman, Byzantine and Roman empires have left to future generations: Hagia Sophia, Constantinople Racecourse, The Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and the Grand Bazaar, which houses more than 4000 stores inside.
- After the visit, you can linger a little longer in the beautiful Sultanahmed neighbourhood or you can return to your hotel straight after your tour by covering the individual cost of the transfer.
Day 3 Egyptian Market with Beylerbeyi Palace & Bosphorus (B/L/-)
- Early in the morning, and at the time indicated, you will start your full-day city tour. The first place to visit together with your English-Speaking guide is the Egyptian Market or Spice Bazaar, one of the largest in the city. It has been open since the mid-17th century and has fulfilled exactly the same function since then. Istanbul was the last city of the Silk Road and played an important role in the east-west cultural and economic exchange, thus becoming a distribution centre for the whole of Europe.
- After practicing your bargaining skills and enjoying the aroma of the spices, nuts, dried fruits, cheeses and flowers, your guide will accompany you to the port, where you will continue your adventure by the sea. You will sail in the Bosphorus and have the opportunity to gain a different perspective of the Golden Horn. From your cruise boat you will see at a glance how the continents of Asia and Europe converge in this city.
- After the tour, there is the possibility of continuing your adventure by having a classic Turkish lunch in a typical restaurant, by visiting the Asian part of the city with the views offered from the Camlica Hill and, above all, by becoming acquainted with the summer palace of “Beylerbeyi”, which looks its most attractive from the Bosphorus. From here you will also enjoy a good view of its two bathing pavilions, one for the harem (women's only) and the other for the selamik (men's only). It was the residence of Sultan Mahmut II and it literally means "Lord of the Lords."
- At the end of the tour, you will make your own way to your hotel.
Day 4 See You Soon Istanbul (B/-/-)
- You will enjoy your breakfast and, at the time indicated, we will transfer you to Istanbul airport to board your international flight.
- We wish you a safe journey and hope to see you again soon to create more wonderful moments that will be etched in your memory forever.